Terms and Conditions
- Payment for Community Space is due at sign up.
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Packages may only be shared with a child or spouse.
- Every effort is made to hold class at the scheduled time. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Please check the online schedule for the most up-to-date information.
- The Space is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
- Front doors are locked at the start of every class. No late entry is permitted and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- The Space reserves the right to refuse entry.
- All purchases of services and products are final. No refunds or credits are provided unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- In attending classes at The Space, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against The Space or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice.
- Cash payment is not accepted and no cash is held on premises at any time.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS & BOOKING ETIQUETTE
- A student is able to sign up for a class up to 5 minutes prior to the scheduled class time.
- Class cancellations must be made 1 hour prior to the start of a reserved class. If you do not attend or cancel within 1 hour of start time, you will be fully charged for the class.
- Cancellations must be made through our online reservation system. You can reschedule from your confirmation email.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via e-mail or phone.
- If you know you will not be attending class within the 1 hour window you may late cancel by text to make space available and to alert the teacher that you will not be attending class. 602.492.6643
- Workshops, events and trainings are non-refundable. If cancellation is made by a student within 2 days of date a credit will be applied to account.
- Full refund will be given if The Space needs to cancel a class or event. Please allow 2-3 weeks for refund to post.
1. Late Arrivals: Due to the practitioners other commitments a client who arrives late accepts that their session may be shortened according to the time of delay caused by the late arrival. The full cost for the treatment will still be payable by the client.
2. Cancellations: Please give 24 hour notice of cancellation to receive full refund. Cancellations made within 12 hours of scheduled appointment time are responsible for 50% of session cost. Late cancels within 1 hour are charged fully.
3. Payment: Payment is made at the time of scheduling. If you are in financial need and would like to discuss options please contact us.
Energy healing systems such as Reiki are not a substitute for medical care. This information is not offered for the purposes of substituting, replacing, or contraindicating sound medical advice or medical care. This information is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical illness. If you have medical concerns you are advised to contact a licensed physician. Practitioners at The Space do not diagnose, advise, treat, or provide cures for any medical condition.